CANactions School invites Office Manager & Executive Assistant.
Your duties would include the smooth running of the office and main support to the CEO. The applicant should be a confident, agreeable and resourceful individual with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Organizational & administrative assistance to the CEO: scheduling appointments, arranging meetings, handling international travel and accommodation arrangements, processing mail and other documentation;
* Projects reporting, logistical and administrative coordination of CANactions School projects;
* Events production: securing venues - coordinating catering and other logistics in event planning;
* Maintaining and actively managing current office;
* Liaise with key organizational supplier;
* Support miscellaneous administrative tasks.
What's in it for you:
* The position is starting as soon as possible
* Part/full-time as a long-term commitment.
* Negotiable working hours.
* Office space near the Arsenalna metro station.
* Work in a positive and passionate environment.
* Position in a future-oriented, design-driven, open-minded international team.
This could be your job if:
* Reliable, precise, approachable, organized, professional and efficient.
* Excellent communication skills in English and Ukrainian, both in writing and speaking.
* Computer literate (experience with programs such as Microsoft Office).
* Good time management and organizational skills.
* Possess the ability to view situations holistically, assess them critically, and make decisions on behalf of others.
Send your CV to email@example.com with "Administration Assistant" in the subject.