As Future Architecture platform members
, we invite you to present your new work at the most significant architectural events and gatherings that form the core of the 2020 European Architecture Program.
Let the Future Architecture platform help you elevate and sharpen your practice. Start exchanging your ideas and projects with peers from all over the world as well as high-profile institutions
—museums, galleries, publishing houses, biennials and festivals—to find avenues toward international recognition.
We are inviting multidisciplinary emerging professionals from all over the globe to apply with transformative projects related to our living environments. Send us your completed projects, your theoretical or conceptual propositions for spatial, social or cultural innovation, and join our discussion about the future of architecture.
We welcome projects that address:
- Systemic changes (prototypes and systems)
- Site-specific cases (projects customized for certain contexts and tasks; cannot be replicated)
- Next alliances (cross-, trans- and multi-disciplinary projects, exploring new design processes and methodology)
- New written narratives (Writing Grant for writers exploring the worlds, landscapes and realities faced by emerging practices shaping future urban environments
All applications will be published on the website of the Future Architecture platform. Applications will be judged by the board of members, Future Architecture alumni and the public. Future Architecture's board of members will invite selected applicants to present their projects at the Creative Exchange in Ljubljana, Slovenia, and to engage in possible activities within the European Architecture program. The platform will cover travel (from within the EU) and accommodation costs for selected participants. Timetable:
- Deadline for submitting applications: 6 January 2020
- Matchmaking Conference: 12–13 February 2020
- European Architecture Program: 17 February—31 October 2020